Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day #11 Soul-winning marathon!

We had another great day yesterday! It seemed like nothing was going to happen, because there weren't that many people in town. Then as we walked a little further people started getting saved! Before lunch 6 people called on the name of the Lord! After lunch a young man named Manuel excepted Jesus as his Savior! Even though it was cold and it looked like nothing was going to happen, God still showed up and 7 people were gloriously saved! This brings our total to 77 souls saved!

Saturday we will have the last day of our soul-winning marathon. Twelve days have come and gone so quickly! I've talked to so many people that I can't remember them all. I don't know how many heard the gospel, which did not pray with us in the park, but I do know it was a lot!

Tomorrow we will be ending the two weeks of evangelism. I'm praying folks will come to church., and many people said they would be there. I have been praying all week that God would not let them sleep until they go to church.

I want to thank all of you who have faithfully prayed for the last 12 days or so. Your prayers have made the difference!

2 comments:

Bro. Raz said...

Praise the Lord. That's more than last year, isn't it? Isn't God good? Ya'll have a done a great work.

Tammy said...

So exciting! I've been praying that folks show up at the church service.