Friday, July 10, 2009

Vbs and revival day #2



We had another great day yesterday! The day started with VBS. There was about 33 kids present, and they all had a great time with the program. It started with a big puppet show. It was really neat, the group of Americans that are with us worked the puppets and some of our people did the voices. I don't know how, but it all worked out.






The group also spent a lot of time in town passing out tracts and witnessing to people. Bro. Bartlet, the pastor, won a lady to the Lord today. He and I were both so excited about it!





The day ended with our revival meeting, and it was out standing! Brother Cox preached a great message on God's grace. It was exactly what our people needed. Also we had a much better crowd tonight. Many of the people we had lost recently were there. Following the service there was much fellowship. This was a blessing to me.

One little girl in the church said, I think I'm going to cry when they leave.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm so glad things are going well. Maybe revival will come and stay awhile.