Monday, March 15, 2010

Another great Sunday!

We had a great Sunday in both church plants. In Varazdin we had a visitor which is always good to have in Croatia. There was a good spirit in the church. In Cakovec we had 3 visitors and one saved. Two of the visitors got saved last week and they are going to be baptized next week!

Brother Scott and I took them for coffee Saturday night and was able to answer their questions. Boy did they have a lot of questions, but to me that is a good thing. They are thinking about the things of God and wanted to know more.

All in all it was a great Sunday, and I'm just praising the Lord for His goodness!

3 comments:

Bro. Raz said...

Great! It's exciting to hear.

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Hello, my name is Ron and I am a
Christian blogger.

I enjoyed looking over your blog.
And you are more than welcome
to visit my mine.
http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com
ronj1946 at gmail dot com

If I've posted this to your blog before
please forgive me, sometimes it ain't
so easy being an Old Geezer.

God Bless You

Tammy said...

Bob and I always enjoy answering Bible questions and having Bible discussions with others - especially new Christians!