Monday, November 24, 2014

Jesus never changes

It's hard to believe we're approaching the end of another year. Christmas will soon be here, 2014 will be gone and the new year will begin. As the years come and go our world seems to change, people seem to change and sadly even some churches change. I'm so glad that Jesus never changes! He's the same yesterday, today and forever. It's still the blood that saves! Over the last 14 years in Croatia our message has been Jesus and Him crucified! We have done our best and are doing our best to lift up the cross of Calvary that men and women, boys and girls, can see Jesus! We don't need a new method, for the preaching of the cross is still enough. Call me old fashion if you like, that's ok with me, for my Bible is old fashion, my God is old fashion, and even my Savior is old fashion! I'll stand with that which never changes! 

As the years come and go may we be faithful to preach the cross! For it will never change.

No comments: