Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

How do two people know they love each other? You could say that if you stay together 18 years that means you love each other, but that wouldn't prove anything. Commitment and duty could hold two people together even without love. So how can you tell that two people love one another? I think the answer is you stay together 18 years and you still desire to be close to that person. I think when you feel incomplete when that person is not near. I think, no I know this is what Tori and I have. Today is our anniversary. We have been married 18 years today. Today Tori has lived with me as long as she lived with her mom and dad without me. I can honestly say we have true love. For when we are apart we long to be together. Tori is my completer and I am truly incomplete without her. Outside of the Lord Jesus she is the love of my life. I don't tell her enough that I love her! She is my friend, helper and completer! She is a gift from God to me! People talk about a match made in heaven, and I can say that we are! God knew what He was doing when He put us together. Tori is a proverbs 31 woman. She has followed her husband to the ends of the earth as I try to follow God! She does not complain. She is committed to the will of God! I love her and today I want to wish her a happy 18th anniversary!

I wrote this song for her on Valentines day. I'm not a song writer, but it expresses how I feel about her.



5 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

It's a good thing I didn't put my make-up on before I read this.
You make everyday wonderful, I love you! Happy 18th!

Bro. Raz said...

Happy anniversary!

Q.C. Preacher said...

Happy Anniversary! May God richly bless you and give you many many more good years serving him together.

Nathaniel Hazra said...

Happy Anniversary.
I enjoyed your love story.
May God bless you.

Tammy said...

Hope you guys had a great day! What a beautiful song for her!