Monday, May 18, 2009

Whats happended to America!

I was shocked when I saw the video below. How can this happen in America! Maybe you have already seen this. An Independent Baptist Pastor was beat for standing up for the fourth amendment. It seems like today our Constitution means nothing. Many times in Croatia, I've told the people that America enjoys so much freedom because we live by our Constitution, but now I'm not certain if that is true anymore. After watching this video I would have thought that is was done in Russia or China, but not the land of the free! God help our country!





I WOULD NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll watch these later, but I will comment that you are right, America isn't what she used to be. This kind of persecution and lawlessness will only increase!

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!