Thursday, March 21, 2013

Longing to be like Him!

The longer I serve my Savior the more I long to be like Him. I long to see this world through His eyes. His eyes were full of compassion, love and genuine concern for others. As I minister in the country of Croatia I pray that I can be more like Jesus in my service, compassion and boldness to preach the Gospel to every man, woman, boy and girl! I realize and confess that without Him I can do nothing. I need Him, and desire to be close to Him. 
As I look back on several years of service I can honestly confess that I'm not what I used to be. However, I also must confess I'm not yet all that I should be! As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. (Psalm 17:15)

May the Lord help me to be more like Jesus as I long to be like Him!

No comments: